Here at JBI, we use a Construction Sequence Breakdown and this serves as a great way to determine the feasibility of the construction project you are interested in undergoing. Below are a series of questions that will give you a better idea of the information needed for us to assess a potential project.
Zoning and Planning
– What size home can be built on my property?
– What are my restrictions?
– Do I live in a flood zone, and if so, what are my height restrictions?
Site Work and Lot Clearing
– How can my home be positioned on my lot?
– Is demolition of an existing home required?
– Is there any trees, fences, or landscaping that will need to be removed or altered?
– Are the main sewer and water lines capped?
– Would you like to choose from one of JBI’s home designs?
– Would you like to modify or customize an existing JBI home design?
– Would you like to meet and explore or show some photos of home designs you would prefer?
– Would you like to be introduced to one of JBI’s affiliate architects to discuss possibilities?
Home Builders, New Home Construction and Home Additions, NJ
Home Remodeling Contractors, NJ, 25+ Yrs Experience
Home Remodeling, New Additions Contractor in NJ
Homes For Sale, New Homes For Sale in NJ